Some of you have children going back to school and to college. Or, maybe you’re a parent of a son or daughter about to graduate college. Either way, it’s never too late to teach them about class and style. Here are a few things we’ve learned along the way.
- Class is not what you wear. You can look classy or like a class act, but true class begins inside.
- Class is about self-confidence and a comfort with yourself that shows on the outside in the way you treat others and regard their value. You value you, you will value others.
- Everyone has a sense of style. Good or bad. Style is about choice and expression.
- Style like class is all about being comfortable with yourself thereby making others comfortable in your presence.
- Who you are on the inside should outshine how you look on the outside.
- You truly cannot judge a book by its cover. Millionaires can dress up or dress to conceal wealth. Poor people can dress to conceal too. But no one can conceal a horrible attitude and bad manners – rich or poor.
- Class and style never go out of style. They are timeless attributes.
Email us at email@example.com for a consultation or custom clothing purchase. We’ll be glad to meet you and serve you.