Complete Measurement Guide
- A Fabric Tape Measure
- Ten to twenty minutes
It would help if
- You had assistance from a friend when measuring (although the majority of the measurements can easily be self-taken, we have found the process to be faster if you have someone readily available to assist you. In addition, if you would rather use a local tailor or seamstress, we will refund the measuring cost up to $25 in the form of an in-store coupon).
- You wore a good fitting dress-shirt and slacks. If you do not have these items, any form-fitting clothing will suffice (to include a t-shirt and boxers). No jeans and empty your pockets!
- When taking measurements the tape should be held flat against the body; it should be held snug enough so not droop, but never so tight as to feel restrictive.
- All measurements should be taken to the nearest quarter (.25) inch.
Do not add wiggle room to your measurements. We will adjust the fit based off of your selected preferences and build. All measurements are “skin measurements”.
- More measurement specific questions? Reach out to us at [email protected] and we’d be more than happy to answer your questions.
How to Submit this information
Fill out the form below to receive our downloadable guide to measure your perfect suit.